[olug] Component Re-sellers

John Dickson jman at neonramp.com
Tue Aug 24 23:52:23 UTC 2004

> PC Support - closed down after their bank pulled funding (IIRC). The
> individual who ran PC Support is selling items again; you can catch him
> at
> the next PC fair at the Holiday Inn (72nd & Grover).

A long time and close friend of mine worked at PC Support. He went into work and found the owner on the floor, dead. He rolled him over and out came his last breath of air. I know for a fact that the bank siezed assets to try and capture capital lost in loans etc. In fact therer was an auction.

"OBrien, Timothy  (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG)" <IrishMASMS at olug.org> wrote ..