[olug] Component Re-sellers

Terry Begley tbegley at creighton.edu
Tue Aug 24 23:13:10 UTC 2004

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 at 17:40 OBrien, Timothy  (Omaha Linux Users Group -...:

> PC Support - closed down after their bank pulled funding (IIRC). The
> individual who ran PC Support is selling items again; you can catch him
> at the next PC fair at the Holiday Inn (72nd & Grover).

  If Dennis is there, that would be something to see!  Seriously, he died
of a massive heart attack one evening after the store closed.  The staff
found him the next day.  A few of the employees stayed on and sold off the
remaining inventory.

-----
            Terry Begley, Information Technology Coordinator
        Creighton University, College of Business Administration
            Omaha, NE  68178       http://eden.creighton.edu
 tbegley at creighton.edu  Office:(402)280-2619  Pager:978-0471  Cell:510-0694

              Member of the NonSequitur society.  Our motto:
      "We don't have regular meetings, but isn't blue a nice color?"