[olug] Am I Old (was Cox High Speed)

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Mon Aug 23 22:03:28 UTC 2004

<quote who="Sean Edwards">
> For 3 years, I would spend many Sunday afternoons
> typing in BASIC code on the TRS-80 demo machines at
> Radio Shack.  The Model IV with the dual floppies was
> my favorite, until the Color Computer II came out.  My
> parents bought a CoCo2 and I was hooked.
>
> -=Sean Edwards=-
> cybersean3000 at yahoo.com

BTW, you can tell the old 'heads' when they actually change the subject
when the content changed.

Now that I can chime in: In my High school years, I learned BASIC on those
Trash-80's. Though I had access to a Mac Plus for a few years around that
time as well (my Dad's work system at home). I wasted many hours playing a
text based game called Leather Goddess of Phobis. I found some printouts I
made from that game last month....

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson