[olug] Cox High Speed Internet

Cale Lewis dlazlo at fbx.com
Mon Aug 23 05:44:24 UTC 2004

On 1969-12-31 at 18:00:00 [-0600], you wrote:
> I remember Win95.  Does that make me cool enough to post on the "I am
> old" thread?

I admit, I AM old, or at least feel that way in the mornings, but I don't
have the memories I'm hearing here. That kind of explains why I took the
direction I did. For every 1 to 3 new boxes I build, whether for myself or
someone else, I try and rescue or buy a significent represtitive type
system. "Significent" doesn't always mean NeXT or SGI, but also Commadore,
Atari, and a few oddballs I've run across. I like to know the "History" of
it all so I can better understand the "Why" things were done as they were.
Most of it is a lot more interesting than a dropout using a
'jump-check'scheme to finance an underhanded buyout and shady sale to go on
a decades long crime spree.

UHmm, as someone here so aptly put it- "Did I say that?"

Cale Lewis