[olug] Cox High Speed Internet

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Mon Aug 23 00:31:29 UTC 2004

Reminiscing always tokes me back to my old Kaypro 2 and 10. The 10 had a
300 bpw modem built in but I found a 1200bps that hooked to the serial
port for about $100.  It had a 10 mb hard drive and was all  text based
-- none of this GOO-I stuff! :-) I liked using CP/M (that's their OS).
Ahhhh nostalgia! Would I go back? Naahhhhh! Unless there was a Kaypro
Linux port  .. .. .

Don Kauffman