[olug] Cox High Speed Internet

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 13:52:47 UTC 2004

I used to work for a wireless Internet company; sounds
like either the guys you had over there are too scared
to climb up that high, or maybe they can't due to OSHA
regulations....
When I was doing the installs, I was ground crew;
there was no way you'd get me more than 40 feet up.
But the guys going up the towers had no problem
getting 300+ feet up those towers...

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com