[olug] Cox High Speed Internet

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 00:18:17 UTC 2004

My only problem with Cox is when I had them before
they blocked port 80 :(  I run a web server, so ended
up with Qwest's new 1500 down/1024 up package.
I guess you CAN get the port 80 block taken off, but
from what I heard it's somewhat spendy, have to call
it a "business" account.

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com