[olug] Cisco Management tools for Linux

Scott Evans munkey1979 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 18:14:55 UTC 2004

Yep Minicom is pretty sweet. Very simple to use also.
If you are using it for your first time just issue the
following command as root

minicom -s

This will let you set up the config file.  Just make
sure you have everything set right.  9600 baud, 8N1.
I use this app with my Cisco 250x routers via the
console port. Works great

Scott