[olug] Finally, geek for a living

John Dickson jman at neonramp.com
Thu Aug 19 18:11:30 UTC 2004

First,
  elevate yourself above  "schmuck" in your own mind. Live with the idea that you are the one for the job as no one else has your skillset. The weeding part of a resume or pre-interview detects the inner schmuck and puts it in the do not disturb pile.

Then say a prayer, and follow some of Bill's advice. Put yourself in the seat to hire. Provide honest and succinct answers, don't stray in the interview unless taken there. Who would you want as an employee?

Cale Lewis <dlazlo at fbx.com> wrote ..