[olug] Finally, geek for a living

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Thu Aug 19 04:26:55 UTC 2004

<my .02>
I'm in the process of getting a (3rd) degree in CompSci because I had
the work experience (on Mainframes). I kept seeing ads for people with
CS degrees and I decided nothing is going to open up for me anyway
because of my work experience being mostly mainframes. This economy
sucks right now insofar as tech jobs are concerned. I hope there will be
more tech jobs when I'm done but it doesn't look promising.

</my.02>

Don Kauffman