[olug] [OT] New Printer

Nathan D. Rotschafer nrotschafer at geniussystems.net
Fri Aug 13 22:14:31 UTC 2004

I will say I have had my Samsung ML-1210 since Samsung really came into the
laser printer market (this was one of there first ones) for nearly 4 years
now.  I love it!!  It still works great and has survived a couple of moves
and gotten a little banged up.  I've had to replace the toner 1 time so far
(thought I don't print often).  I have had it plugged into a windows pc (2k
and xp and ME at one time) and it works on my mac and now it works great on
linux with cups and samba.  Linuxprinting.org will help you get it installed
and working.  But overall I rate it an A+, excellent features and speed for
the price (8MB of RAM, 600dpi, 12ppm all for $100 [I worked at compusa at
the time I bought it]).

Nate