[olug] Re: BeOS in public domain & meetings

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 22:25:19 UTC 2004

I'm still holding onto my cds for 4.5 and 5.0 Pro; was
incredibly good on my old 266 system, although I had
problems with 5.0 and my 3com NIC; don't think those
problems were fixed before Be closed down. :(
I've never seen anything boot faster, and I hope that
development is alowed to continue.

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com