[olug] Re: BeOS in public domain & meetings

Cale Lewis dlazlo at fbx.com
Wed Aug 11 17:43:44 UTC 2004

>   Back in the day, the engineering dept at the Univ of
> Ill even had a BUG - BeOS User Group:
>
> http://www.acm.uiuc.edu/bug/
>
> -=Sean Edwards=-

At one time Omaha had a BUG-  GOBUG  Greater Omaha BeOS User Group

I'm also having quite a time with BeIA, the Internet Appliance 'cut-down'
version of BeOS once known as "Stinger". It runs very well on some
discontinued IA's and a few thinclients I've tried it and Linux on. I've
been involved with the BeOS community and a few projects for a few years
now, and after Be Inc. was sold, a CD with the latest BeIA Dev_Kit happened
to show up in my mailbox. ?8^)

Cale Lewis