[olug] Linux the Movie

John Dickson jman at neonramp.com
Wed Aug 11 13:31:00 UTC 2004

Just finished watching the movie. Having read most of the first chapters of stories that explain the start of "The GNU Project", "OpenSource", "GNOME" etc  I found "The Code" a puzzle put together with the outer edge mangled as one of the inner pieces. Not surprising.

It is a documentary that will not win an award but is entertaining and places faces on those key individuals of cause.

Scott Evans <munkey1979 at yahoo.com> wrote ..