[olug] Machine Locking up, need hardware guru advice

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 19:59:52 UTC 2004

Aside from making sure it isn't the ribbon cable, I
would install just one hard drive and one cdrom on the
same controller.  See if it will run ok on the primary
alone, nothing on secondary, and vise versa.
Have seen a situation where the guy ended up getting a
PCI UDMA controller to keep his motherboard
functioning....

--- "Nathan D. Rotschafer"

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com