[olug] Jon Larsen, Thanks for the attempt (CUPS problems SuSE 9.1)

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 03:56:16 UTC 2004

I took my machine and two printers with the CUPS
problem to the OLUG meeting tonight AND even though I
found out that this isn't normally done...Jon Larsen
spent a good deal of time trying to get CUPS to
recognize my printers.

Others in attendance also offered suggestions...still
no luck.

Jon said that he'd be talking to a couple people that
are more knowledgable about SuSE 9.1 and CUPS issues.

Thanks for all the help.

Joe Gulizia