Fw: [olug] any proliant gurus out there?

gvanmill at unmc.edu gvanmill at unmc.edu
Fri Apr 30 19:01:45 UTC 2004

I forwarded your message to a guy here at work that has done linux on a
proliant.  For what it's worth.
--Glen
----- Forwarded by Glen Vanmilligan/IntMed/UNMC/UNEBR on 04/30/2004 01:59
PM -----

Sean Duffy <swduffy at unmc.edu>
04/30/2004 11:03 AM
Please respond to
swduffy at unmc.edu

gvanmill at unmc.edu
cc

Subject
Re: Fw: [olug] any proliant gurus out there?

Glen,

When I boot mine, it asks to initialize iLo, then it asks about the raid
controller, then the screen clears and there are for prompts.

The second of the 4 prompts is an [F9] (RBSU) which let me into the
usual bios tyoe settings.  That is where he can set the boot device
order.  He'll also need to set the System Options, Operating System, to
Linux.

Sean

P.S.  If it works he owes me a beer!  ;^)