[olug] Irish refers to himself as a newbie

Tim & Alethea Larson thelarsons3 at cox.net
Fri Apr 30 12:35:15 UTC 2004

CM Miller wrote:

>Holding the title of Newbie for three years?!!?

Three years is nothing.  I've been playing with Linux in some way or
another since '99, and about all I consider myself good at is the
oddities of running on Macs.  (On the other hand, I'm often the guy who
gets asked unixy questions at the places I've worked.)  The whole depth
of Linux is exposed to the user, as much as you care to investigate, so
I suppose that makes it easier to remain at relative "newbie" status
longer.  There's so much more that can be learned.

[over two dozen lines of quotes signatures trimmed]

Tim

--
Tim & Alethea
www.ChristTrek.org