[olug] 24 port switch

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Thu Apr 29 17:44:22 UTC 2004

Cabletron spun off into 4 companies. Blurb:

>From the breakup came Riverstone Networks, which sells metropolitan-area
network service provider equipment; Enterasys, which makes enterprise LAN gear;
Global Network Technology Services (GNTS), which sells professional IT services;
and Aprisma Management Technologies, which develops and sells the Spectrum network management platform.