[olug] quiet PC - how to do this?

Tim - DZ iceburn at dangerzone.com
Tue Apr 20 15:24:24 UTC 2004

Sounds about right.  The thing is a monster.  It's way heavier than the max
recommended by AMD / Intel...so there is a disclaimer in the box about not
ever carrying around your PC anymore or something like that.  Just the shear
size may make it hard for many people to fit the heatsink in their cases
though...

-t