[olug] SSH on an NT 4 box with Nutcracker

Trent Melcher trent at wispair.net
Fri Apr 2 14:54:05 UTC 2004

This was suppose to go out last night...stuck in my outbox...probably old
info now.

If you cant move the boxes together to use straight ftp,  here is scp tool
to try.  I have never run it on NT, but have used it on Win98 Win2000 and
WinXP,  so it might run on NT.

http://winscp.sourceforge.net/eng/download.php

Trent