nother problem.. Re: [olug] Config Wireless Card under Knoppix?

Sam Tetherow tetherow at nicusa.com
Mon Sep 29 13:25:17 UTC 2003

Having only used wireless in the hotel in Denver and at my dad's place I
wouldn't call my self an experienced user, but under debian testing I
just popped the card into place and did a dhclient and life was good.
The cards were a cisco something or other (issued by the hotel) and a
Lucent orinoco gold.  I didn't spend a lot of time figuring out the
models on them since they worked first time through.