[olug] back2: chris's/brian's problem - wifi knoppix 3.2

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Sat Sep 27 23:18:08 UTC 2003

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:39:52 -0700 (PDT)
CM Miller <cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com> wrote:

|> |I've also booted from Knoppix 3.3, but no dice
|> there
|> |either.
|>
|> wow, Knoppix 3.3 is out... gotta check that out now.
|> =)
|>

|Nothing special about it other than a newer kernel,
|and some changes to some icons. If your apt-getting
|your packages, there is no bother, but I booted off of
|the disk to see if it would detect my pcmcia card.  It
|didn't.

hrmmm, I've always had luck with mine I guess.  Did it ever work in
Knoppix before?

|-Chris

btw - you've got this signature quote wrong...

|=====
|"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley, CA.:  LSD and
|UNIX.
|I don't believe this to be a coincidence"
|-Unknown

it's supposed to be "LSD and BSD" =)  (not a coincidence)

peace, cheers

 Brian Wiese | bwiese(at)cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru