nother problem.. Re: [olug] Config Wireless Card under Knoppix?

Nathan D. Rotschafer olug at geniussystems.net
Sat Sep 27 14:08:08 UTC 2003

I have always had nothing but problems and headaches trying to get my wireless
card working on linux.  However, the last time I learned that there is actually
a known issue with the Texas Instruments PC Card controller and linux pcmcia-cs
package.  If you have this then you need to modify some config file (I'm sorry
I don't remember which one) to get around the issue.  If you need further info
I will look back through my install notes and get the info for you.

Thanks,
Nate