[olug] Free to a good home: rack mount PC/Cisco LDIR 416

Patrick McNeil pmcneil at dragool.com
Fri Sep 26 13:55:20 UTC 2003

I may be interested in this, I have access to a couple of Cisco PIX flash
cards (the 2MB version) which I believe are the same as the ones used in
the Local Director (If you open up a PIX and Local Director they look
about the same on the inside).

Where are you located at?  Maybe we can meet you for lunch sometime and
pick it up.

Patrick