[olug] OSCON 2004

Christopher Cashell topher at zyp.org
Tue Sep 23 19:42:01 UTC 2003

At Tue, 23 Sep 03, Unidentified Flying Banana Jay Hannah, said:
> I highly recommend this. Very educational. A good time was had by Jay in
> 2003. -grin-

Oooh. . . I'm gonna have to seriously look into this.  I used to live in
Vancouver, Washington, right across the Columbia river from Portland
(kind of like Omaha/Council Bluffs), and I'll tell you now, Portland
*is* a fun place.  There's lots of cool things to see and do there, and
the whole area is absolutely beautiful.

If anyone plans on going, and wants any information on Portland, or the
trip up there (particularly if driving), let me know.  My best friend
lives in Seattle, and I tend to make a trip up there almost every year
(usually a roadtrip).