[olug] OSCON 2004

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Sep 23 19:02:54 UTC 2003

I highly recommend this. Very educational. A good time was had by Jay in
2003. -grin-

Summer fun, geek style:
2004 O'Reilly Open Source Convention
July 26-30, 2004
Portland Marriott Downtown, Portland, OR
http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

We've just set the date for the sixth annual O'Reilly Open Source
Convention and we hope you'll be able to join us next summer.
We had a great time in Portland, and can't wait to get back! Fresh
ideas are already sizzling on the OSCON program barbie, including
a keynote address by one of 2003's most riveting speakers, Robert
Lefkowitz. So start planning your trip, because next year's
conference is a must-do event. And bring the family along--Portland
has something for everyone.

Keep an eye out for the Call for Participation--we'll be sending that
out come December. OSCON registration opens in April 2004.

Highlights from OSCON 2003:

Speaker Presentations, including links to Robert Lefkowitz's talks,
"Protecting the Innovation Premium -- Open Source Business Models"
and "The Missing Open Source Projects":
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/23/presentations.html

Media Coverage and Photos:
http://www.oreillynet.com/oscon2003/