[olug] Cisco SmartNet contracts...

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Tue Sep 23 13:39:37 UTC 2003

 Cisco 26xx are Category five devices. If you're just needing hardware
replacement get a CON-AR-PKG5. If you want tech support a CON-SNT-PKG5
is the minimum. Given a 1/3 increase maybe you heard a CON-SNT-PKG5
price and they're trying to slip a CON-SNTP-PKG5 into the mix.

  301-9555 if you want to talk about it ...