[olug] Do Not Panic

Eric Penne epenne at olug.org
Mon Sep 22 16:10:50 UTC 2003

I had trouble logging in last night to get my olug mail.  It said it
couldn't read the inbox.  I sshed into Olug to find the mail storage space
was filled up.  I quickly added a procmail filter to move all incoming
mail to another folder on my /home directory and moved all of my inbox
from /var to the my home directory.  I occasionally back this up to my own
pc at home.

This opened up some more space on the olug server for incoming mail
messages.  If you get your email from olug then I reccommend that you
clean out your inbox and back up all important messages.

Brian, is there anything we can do to help ease the email space crunch?

Eric