[olug] Confused

David Walker linux_user at grax.com
Mon Sep 22 02:50:22 UTC 2003

gtk+-1.2.10-22.i386.rpm is not the package name.  It is the file name
The package name is probably something like gtk+-1.2.10-22

Use the command exactly as Brian typed it.
rpm -qa | grep -i gtk

and you will get a whole list of packages whose names include "gtk".  Most
likely including one like "gtk+-1.2.10-22"