[olug] Fw: OLUG.PHPCONSULTING.COM

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Thu Sep 18 14:53:25 UTC 2003

Here's an example of the spam problem I'm refering to with archiving
mailing lists.  I don't mind Mat hosting an archive of the mailing lists
publically (as we have done, and most mailing lists naturally do -- I
think it should serve as a resource to others), but I would certainly
prefer some mangling of the email addresses if possible. =)  I've received
many more similar to this related more directly to our OLUG archives
though, and of course many from the other mailing lists I am subscribed to
and have posted from.

peace
Brian

Begin forwarded message: