[olug] Perl Mongers mtg: Thr Sep 18 @ 7pm

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed Sep 17 14:01:00 UTC 2003

http://omaha.pm.org/

Next Meeting: Thursday September 18 @ 7pm.
  Reboot the User
  15791 West Dodge Road,
  (SW corner of 157th & Dodge, behind Taco Johns)
  Suite 135, Omaha, NE 68118
  (402) 933-6449
  Jay's mobile phone: 402-578-3976

Bring the Perl Monger books you borrowed months ago!! (Do I need to
name names? -grin-)

In lieu of any other suggestions I thought I'd cover using Expect.pm
(sprung from TCL/Expect) to perform local/remote administration tasks.

See you there! RSVP if you don't mind -- we like to give Jay Swackhamer
(proprietor) a head count.

All Perl skill levels welcome. Should I organize food? I don't have
access to a free tray of sandwiches this week. At least I don't think
so yet... -grin-

Cheers,

Jay Hannah
Omaha Perl Mongers: http://omaha.pm.org