[olug] ssh vulnerability anounced today.

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Tue Sep 16 18:32:38 UTC 2003

Red Hat Alert and Packages
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2003-279.html

Just appeared on FreshRPMs about 10 minutes ago... use 'yum' to pull 'em
down if you have it.

Jon L.

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Jeff Hinrichs wrote:

> Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:54:46 -0500
> From: Jeff Hinrichs <jlh at cox.net>
> To: Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>
> Subject: Re: [olug] ssh vulnerability anounced today.

Jon H. Larsen  - email: relayer at levania dot org
Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org
ICQ#: 10412618 - http://www.levania.org/~relayer/
PGP Pubkey - http://www.levania.org/~relayer/relayerpubkey.txt