[olug] eye strain

dietz_j at alltel.net dietz_j at alltel.net
Sat Sep 13 23:54:23 UTC 2003

Eric:

	There is a relatively new product out on the market now called
Systane (by the people at Alcon Laboratories).  They are eye drops that
lubricate your eyes.  They helped me a ton with dry and irritated eyes.
I've been wearing contacts and glasses for a long time and this stuff
supplements them rather well (although, you can't use this product if you
have contacts in at the moment, but you can if you wait 5 minutes or so).
	The secret is that it contains polyethylene glycol and propylene
glycol for lubricating the eyes.

Hope this helps as a pharmacology solution.

		--John'

John Dietz
Cornell College Box 411
810 Commons Circle