[olug] List Archives ???

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Wed Sep 10 04:17:41 UTC 2003

The archive is protected by your mailman password....... If you do not have that password, there is a link on the mailman log
in page to send it to you.

BTW.... shell access, website access and mailing list archives do not share the same authentication. If I had time to consolodate all of it I would, but having a full time job, 3 kids and an active social life sometimes get in the way. :)