[olug] List Archives ???

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Tue Sep 9 23:04:54 UTC 2003

<quote who="Vincent">
> The archives require authentication now.  I've tried my Olug.org account
> (with variations of username and address) and can't get in. Does anyone
> know what I'm missing or where to get an account for the archives?
>
> http://lists.olug.org/mailman/private/olug/

Vincent: send an email to El Prezedente (Brian Robertson) the owner & Sys
Admin for the OLUG boxes; he can fix that for you.

I asked him about making the logins for olug.org, the olug mailman list,
and the archivers under one login some time back but have not heard
anything. Right now they are all different, IIRC. =(

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson