[olug] Issues with the mail list.

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 20:32:25 UTC 2003

--- Kenton Brede <xyf at nixnotes.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 02:04:38PM -0500,
> drose.SCANTRON at scantron.com wrote:
> > Has anyone else been having problems getting all
> of the mail from the list?
> > I've noticed two different threads today where
> I've received only a
> > fraction of the replies,  "Router Network" and
> "Samba and XP".  I realized
> > that I received one or two replies from someone,
> but I had never seen the
> > original message.  Anyone else have this problem?
>
> Yes, same thing here.
> Kent
>
> --

This morning when I got up and checked the e-mail, I
had olug mail dating back to mid July and late June
2003.

Anyone else this this?

What is up with that?

=====
"I've dug graves for a living, I've done customer sevice/telemarketing for a living.  Guess which one is more rewarding careerwise?"

-CM Miller