[olug] ungrateful bastards

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 01:51:15 UTC 2003

>on 2003-09-04 18:34:47, neal rauhauser
>neal at lists-dot-rauhauser-dot-net wrote:

>Lacks facial hair. Next?

"OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG)"
wrote:

> One name: Chris Miller

Boy, that requirement for the internship is about at
stupid as the interview question "are you married?"

I normally respond playfully, "Are you hitting on me?"
 Job/internship isn't worth it, if getting asked such
stupid questions.

No wonder my career continues to move back in the
Human Resources field, instead of the IT field.  Hey
golf in the afternoons, when the weather is
nice...can't beat that.

Should I phone up Moncia Lewinsky, the most famous
intern in American, get some pointers, and bust out
the kneepads for Neal?  Maybe a razor?

>I get him an office next to this
>nineteen year old with legs up to her chin, pendulous
>breasts, and big
>blue eyes,

On 2nd though, I would like to see Neal's little
dreamboat, and see what else she has going for her,
besides her looks.  Because 99% of men overhype the
beauty of women, it would probably turn out to be
nothing but a shipwreck.

-Chris Miller

=====
"I've dug graves for a living, I've done customer sevice/telemarketing for a living.  Guess which one is more rewarding careerwise?"

-CM Miller