[olug] Cox and port 25

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Wed Sep 3 15:32:37 UTC 2003

I would almost bet that they log it all.  They would have too, if they were
to catch suspected spammers on their network.  Who knows how long they keep
the records but you can bet all emails incoming and outgoing are logged.

By default sendmail on RedHat logs all emails incoming and outgoing to
/var/log/maillog.  THe contents of the email arent kept anywhere.

Trent