[olug] Cox and port 25

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed Sep 3 14:02:57 UTC 2003

So now does cox have to keep logs of all the emails being sent out of
their smtp servers? (for subpeona purposes?)  I guess I just have a little
uncomfortable feeling about cox requiring _all_ of the emails coming from
their network to go through _their_ smtp server.

I just read the privacy statement, that they "don't" read the content of
the emails and such, but isn't there some requirement for logging perhaps?