[olug] FreeBSD 4.9 code freeze, release 9/25/03

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed Sep 3 04:11:04 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 10:56 PM, OBrien, Timothy (Omaha
Linux Users Group - OLUG) wrote:
 > Hell, we even have a few Macintosh X users in the LUG!

!?! How did you find out about my new Powerbook??

Dammit, Irish, you know your restraining order is still in effect. Stop
stalking me.

Grin,

Omaha Perl Mongers: http://omaha.pm.org
(he drooled on his 12" G4 Powerbook that he almost brought to the mtg
tonight except his wife won't let him continue to ignore the fact that
there's still no blinds in the house...)