[olug] sneaking OSS into the workplace

02fun-u2 02fun-u2 at excite.com
Thu Oct 30 22:30:37 UTC 2003

slash dot had a story with a link to a report (300+ pages pdf)that the german gov did on replacing m$ with oss. it gave two points. from nt4 exchange 5.5 iis, and 2000 w/ ad. it tells packanges, using mixed end user client w/ 2000 and linux etc. vary good.

can't seem to find it but i did down load the pdf. i could send it to you off list.