[olug] RH Linux Enterprise version 3 now available

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Thu Oct 30 14:53:56 UTC 2003

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Craig Wolf wrote:

> My only problem with this is that I would be paying MORE than I do with a
> M$ OS, substantially more.  Mind you, I FULLY believe in Linux as the server
> solution that answers 95% of the problems we would have but I have a HARD
> time swallowing that cost!  Just a devil's advocate here but humor me...

You're not obligated to use the Enterprise version of Red Hat. We certainly
don't yet our environment is rock solid and exceeds our needs. We're using RH
for LAMP for several thousand users and a handful are using it as a file
server.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

GRUB?  What does THAT do?  Will the name litany ever turn to logic in
desperation?
-- Steve Nordquist, Re: Redhat 7.2, 10/23/01