[olug] question about a program

Patrick Olsen rattatpat at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 16:14:55 UTC 2003

Well i said the hell with it and went all linux, my windows machine kept
freezing up and kept getting error not responding all the time. so i blew
all my windows machines away and installed RH 9. Im trying to get as many of
the programs or one like it that i had for windows. one of my main ones i
want it something similar to DVD Xcopy Xpress. i like the couple click and
you got a back up of your dvd. i dont care about menus i just want the dvd
to fit on one 4.5 or .6 gig dvd-r "not sure exact size" i use k3b to burn my
cds and stuff now. but im sure you guys know what DVD Xcopy Xpress is and im
sure you will have a solution.. thanks in advance

" P "