[olug] CVS vs Subversion OLUG presentation & other upcoming topics

Matthew G. Marsh mgm at midwestlinux.com
Thu Oct 23 18:00:23 UTC 2003

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, OBrien, Timothy  (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) wrote:

> Since Bill Kempf & Mac Petras asked - do we have some individuals who can
> & are willing to present on CVS and/or/vs Subversion in November,
> December, or January?
>

> Right now we have lined up the following presentations, though I am not
> sure yet when each will happen:
> - OpenLDAP (Adam - can you do this for next month (October's Meeting)??
> - X-Box mods / linux on the XBox (When can the mod group do this one?
> November or December?)
> - OpenSSH (Matthew - When can you do this one? November or December?)

Right now I would ask for December... Hopefully I will be in-n-out in
November and then can hobble freely...

Pluse I can throw in some of the more interesting goodies that are coming
out of the whole IPsec 2.6 ... I hope...

> --
> Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
> Publicity & Social activities chairperson
> Omaha Linux User's Group (OLUG)
> A: No.
> Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?

Matthew G. Marsh,  President
Paktronix Systems LLC
1506 North 59th Street
Omaha  NE  68104