[olug] reading charts and grafts question

Francis Geiger hmcsret at cox.net
Thu Oct 16 14:01:00 UTC 2003

Ryan,
I will give Konqueror a try and see what happens.
 In mozilla after I access the IBD web site and log in I can chose one
of the charts. After opening the chart the display says my system is not
windows.  The web site does not give me the opportunity to save the
chart to a file.  It seems to look for the operating system before it
does anything else.  I think if I could save the chart to a file then no
problem.  Can I configure mozilla to identify it's self as windows?
Grant

Francis Geiger <hmcsret at cox.net>