[olug] Now what...

Tom huber28 at cox.net
Sun Oct 5 17:23:25 UTC 2003

Thanks Steve.  The system has been running for about 7 days since last
reboot.

I did the startx and got the following errors:
Couldn't start KDEINIT
Couldn't start KSMSERVER
Check your installation.

I am (was) running KDE and the version shows as: testing/unstable

The log file is huge and I am not real sure what I am looking for.  I can
make it available, if I can figure out how to send email without the kde
desktop.

Thanks for any help.

Tom