[olug] RE: error w/ cdrdao

Brandon Lederer brandon at tolkien-movies.com
Sat Oct 4 19:47:54 UTC 2003

Accidentally pressed Ctrl enter....

continuing:

I think DMA is on because of this:
Sep 10 10:00:51 Niobe ide4: BM-DMA at 0xe000-0xe007, BIOS settings: hdi:DMA,
hdj:DMA
Sep 10 10:00:51 Niobe ide5: BM-DMA at 0xe008-0xe00f, BIOS settings: hdk:DMA,
hdl:DMA
 which is where all of my CDROMs are at.

When I burn at 16X my Processor (AMD Athlon XP 1600) is at 100 %.
Other relevent info:  I have 512 MB Ram.

Does anyone have any thoughts?