[olug] The next OLUG meeting is October 7th

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Thu Oct 2 19:17:15 UTC 2003

The next OLUG meeting is October 7th, 2003; with the following schedule:

<B>Presentation:</b>
Adam Haeder will present on OpenLDAP, the open source implementation of
the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol.

FYI - some web sites I found using Google on OpenLDAP:
http://www.openldap.org/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/openldap/?topic_id=66%2C809%2C141%2C150%2C87
http://www.bayour.com/LDAPv3-HOWTO.html

<B>Question & answer time:</b>
- How is the OLUG members & Linux XBox project going?
- New Domain Controller functions in the latest version of Samba, anyone
using it yet?
- Start planning & discussing the upcoming Install fest in January 2004
- Of course, any questions you may have

The after OLUG meeting & social gathering will be at the Old Dundee, 4964
Dodge Street (next to the Dundee theater).

Next months meeting possible topic:
Linux & the Xbox by Tim - DZ and possibly others
OpenSSH by Matthew G. Marsh

Confused to when & where the meeting is? Read the FAQ:
http://www.olug.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=1&categories=OLUG#4

Willing to give a presentation at OLUG? Here are the topics that fellow
OLUGers are looking for, listed in the OLUG FAQ:
http://www.olug.org/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=3&categories=Meetings#8"

Are you on the OLUG mailing list?

Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson
Omaha Linux User's Group (OLUG)
A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>