[olug] collocation

Kenton Brede xyf at nixnotes.org
Wed Oct 1 15:32:46 UTC 2003

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 09:17:12PM -0500, Christopher Cashell wrote:
> At Wed, 01 Oct 03, Unidentified Flying Banana Kenton Brede, said:
> > For $105.00 a month you can drop any 1U at their site.  That might be a
> > hardware limitation some can't live with though.
>
> Oops, you're correct.  I missed it because they reversed the
> traditional terms to describe them.  They call it a 'dedicated server'
> when you send your server to them, and call it co-location when you
> lease one of theirs.
>
> Any idea where they're located at?  I couldn't find any details on it
> from their site.

I didn't find any on the site either but whois shows -

Registrant:
Kozubik, John (JOHNCOMPANIES-DOM)
   PO Box 4867
   Boulder, CO 80306
   US

   Domain Name: JOHNCOMPANIES.COM

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      Kozubik, John  (EORHXDZNSI)               john at KOZUBIK.COM
      PO Box 4867
      Boulder, CO 80306
      US
      619-843-3855 fax: 858-321-0123

No guarantee they are there but.....
kent

--
"I am always doing that which I can not do,
   in order that I may learn how to do it." --Pablo Picasso